Treatment of Heart Attacks
There are six measures that are tracked for treatment of patients with Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI) diagnosis. The measures include the following.
- Patients given aspirin at arrival
- Patients given aspirin at discharge
- Patients given ACE inhibitor or ARB for left ventricular systolic dysfunction (LVSD)
- Patients given beta blocker at discharge
- Patients Given Coronary Angioplasty (PCI) Within 90 Minutes of Arrival
- Statin prescribed at discharge
Hannibal Regional Hospital’s goal is to be 100% in compliance. View our outcomes below compared to state of Missouri and National averages.