Pharmacists at Hannibal Regional Hospital are highly skilled professionals qualified by academic and clinical experience to provide pharmaceutical care. The Pharmacy department contributes unique knowledge and skills to ensure optimal outcomes from the use of medications. The performance of pharmaceutical care is the direct, responsible provision of medication-related care for the purpose of achieving outcomes that improve a patient’s quality of life.
What the Pharmacy does:
- Drug distribution to inpatients and outpatients
- Services performed in the central pharmacy
- Services performed in the IV additive room
- Automated medication distribution
- Supply drug information to medical and nursing staff
- Perform usage evaluations in conjunction with the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee
For more information call 573-248-1300.